||Self Study Courses Since 1975 by C.E. Credits, Inc.
Kansas Dept. of Insurance Approved Continuing Education Provider
|Save Your Kansas Insurance License!
|Login to Download/Access Your Materials)
|State of Kansas Department of Insurance Requirements|
- Licensees are required to complete 12 hours of continuing education for each line of insurance held with a maximum of 24 hours every two years.
- At least one hour of ethics is required. (Our Agent Ethics and Responsibilities covers this requirement)
- License expiration date is the licensee's birthdate.
- Exams must be monitored by a disinterested third party.
- Courses are repeatable every 2 years. For those producers who were born in an odd-numbered year, the biennial due date is the producer's date of birth in each odd year. For those producers born in an even-numbered year, the biennial due date is the producer's date of birth in each even year. Such due date shall not be earlier than two years following the producer's initial licensure.
- Excess credit hours may not be carried forward.
- Course provider is responsible for reporting course completion to State Based System Online.
- Failure to comply with c.e. requirement leads to a 90-day suspension of license with $100 fee per continuing education category.
- Resident Public Adjusters must complete 12 hours of approved property/casualty credit every two years. The hours must have at least one hour must be instruction in insurance ethics, and no more than three hours can be in insurance agency management ( $100 license renewal fee (resident & nonresident))
- The biennial due date is the adjuster's birth date in each odd year for adjusters born in an odd-numbered year or each even year for adjusters born in an even-numbered year. For newly licensed adjusters, such due date shall not be earlier than two years from the date of the initial licensure
* To take final exam online
- Exam must be proctored by a disinterested third party
- Proctor must be present during entire length of final exam
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
— Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results
in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
|<<<--- Select Your State From Menu at Left|