Exam Must be Proctored by an Indiana Insurance Licensee.
Courses are repeatable for Each Renewal.
Price Includes $4/Course Fee to Report Credits to State.
Excess credit hours may not be carried forward.
Effective 1/1/14 All Resident insurance producers must complete 24 hours of continuing education during their two year licensed renewal period.
LAH & Annuities Resident Licensees who's license will expire on & after 7/1/2014 need to complete 24 hours of c.e. every 2 years including 3 hours of ethics.
A resident limited lines producer with Title Qualification must complete at least 7 hours of continuing education every 2 years
A resident limited lines producer (Funeral Directors, Crop or Hail Insurance) No longer need to complete CE hours.
P&C Resident Producers who renew on or after June 30, 2014: 24 CE hours are required every 2 year license term including the 3 hours in Ethics.
The CE Due Dates and/or renewals have changed to to the producers' last day of the birth month.
An individual producer who allows his or her license to expire on or after January 1, 2002, without completing the required continuing education, may reinstate the producer license during the following twelve (12) months only after the producer completes all outstanding continuing education, passes the laws and regulations portion of the pre-licensing examination and pays to the Department the renewal fee and penalty stated above.
An individual producer who allows his or her license to expire on or after January 1, 2002 and seeks to renew more than twelve (12) months thereafter may not have the license reinstated. The producer must apply for a new license and complete all pre-licensing requirements
* To take final exam online
- Exam Must be Proctored by an Indiana Insurance Licensee.
- After completing and submitting exam online, a downloadable version of the Affidavit for Test Administrator form must be printed out from the computer which the exam was taken and signed by the proctor.
— Online Final: Fax Your Test Administrator Affidavit and Get Results
in Only 2 Hours!
- After Affidavit has been filled out and signed by proctor, please fax to 619-222-8593
- Upon receipt of the Affidavit, you will be given access to print out the certificate of completion for the course that was succesfully completed.
- Credits for completion of course will be submitted by roster via email to appropriate state insurance department or credit processing firm.